My pastor Fr. John Kiley sent me a link to this African version of the Litany of the Saints, which he heard for the first time at the cathedral of Chartres in France. It’s beautiful! If you can listen to this without moving to the music, you either have great self control or no sense of rhythm. It’s a good thing I was alone while I listened to it (in the kitchen while preparing a snack), because I ended up doing a little dance around the table…
Top Posts & Pages
- An Advent playlist
- The Deaconess Drama: Waiting for the Pope
- Reflections on the Liturgy - blog recommendation
- Pray for Paris... or not? Can prayer help?
- It's election time! Can either party claim Jesus would be on their side?
- 5 Tips for Living Advent
- A quick thought about Mariology
- Movie review: Interstellar
- Life lessons I need to keep remembering...
- God is Good (and so is vacation)!