July 2016 S M T W T F S « May 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Top Posts & Pages
- Homily for July 25, 2011, Feast of St James, Apostle
- Can rainbows really be signs from God? (poll included at the end)
- Homily for Thursday, Sept. 8, 2011, Nativity of Mary, “Mother of Grace” celebration
- Homily for July 1, XIII Sunday in Ordinary Time, year B
- Moving day approaches... quickly!
- Christ's teaching is controversial - but true
- Solemnity of the Sacred Heart of Jesus
Category Archives: Traveling
God has been consistently, amazingly good to me. God’s plans can be strange, unexpected, unfathomable, and/or painful at times, but God’s goodness is boundless. Sometimes I ask myself why God takes such good care of me and answers my prayers … Continue reading
Watkins Glen state park, in upstate New York. I am still going through my backlog of unprocessed photos; this one is from the summer of 2010 (like the other one I posted a day or two ago). It is a … Continue reading
It’s been almost exactly a year since I arrived to Newburgh on July 14, 2010, to start working at St Patrick’s Parish and Our Lady of the Lake. It’s been an exciting year! After 19 years living in the community … Continue reading
Today I’ll be leaving for a much-needed vacation in Ireland, where I’ll be staying with a friend, enjoying the lovely Irish countryside, and visiting other friends too. During my absence I will have very limited access to the internet, so … Continue reading
Here are few more photos, continuing my post from this morning.
I almost forgot completely about last Friday’s weekly photo challenge… This photo is from my Ireland trip last year.