April 2015 S M T W T F S « Nov 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Top Posts & Pages
- Can rainbows really be signs from God? (poll included at the end)
- Homily for July 22, XVI Sunday in Ordinary Time, year B
- Homily for August 7, 2011 - God is closer to us than we are to ourselves
- I love philosophical cartoons like this one
- A comforting message of forgiveness
- Folding from the book "Origami Essence", by Román Díaz
- Solemnity of the Sacred Heart of Jesus
- Lessons from the Holy Family
- Homily for the III Sunday of Easter: Witness!
Category Archives: Traveling
God has been consistently, amazingly good to me. God’s plans can be strange, unexpected, unfathomable, and/or painful at times, but God’s goodness is boundless. Sometimes I ask myself why God takes such good care of me and answers my prayers … Continue reading
Watkins Glen state park, in upstate New York. I am still going through my backlog of unprocessed photos; this one is from the summer of 2010 (like the other one I posted a day or two ago). It is a … Continue reading
It’s been almost exactly a year since I arrived to Newburgh on July 14, 2010, to start working at St Patrick’s Parish and Our Lady of the Lake. It’s been an exciting year! After 19 years living in the community … Continue reading
Today I’ll be leaving for a much-needed vacation in Ireland, where I’ll be staying with a friend, enjoying the lovely Irish countryside, and visiting other friends too. During my absence I will have very limited access to the internet, so … Continue reading
Here are few more photos, continuing my post from this morning.
I almost forgot completely about last Friday’s weekly photo challenge… This photo is from my Ireland trip last year.