May 2015 S M T W T F S « Nov 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Top Posts & Pages
- Can rainbows really be signs from God? (poll included at the end)
- Homily for October 7, Our Lady of the Rosary
- Podcast in Portuguese: homilia semanal #5 – 23 de outubro de 2011, XXX domingo de tempo ordinário, ano A - Dia Mundial das Missões
- The world is always turning towards the morning
- Homily for August 22, 2011, Memorial of the Queenship of Mary
- Homily for Feb. 2, Feast of the Presentation of the Lord
- If rainbows are signs then... am I at an intersection?
- A year in Newburgh... and moving on
- The Litany of the Saints like you've never heard it before
Category Archives: Origami
Origami red socks designed and folded by me (one square each), in celebration of our World Series champions!!! The sock design is a no brainer, really. The challenge would be to make both socks out of one sheet of … Continue reading
Designed and folded by me, although both designs (yes, there are two, with slightly different results in the details) are so simple someone else may have documented them first!
Designed and folded by me. Halloween is just around the corner!
Designed and folded by me.
Designed and folded by me
Designed and folded by me. Happy World Origami Days!