Top Posts & Pages
- Can rainbows really be signs from God? (poll included at the end)
- Homily for August 22, 2011, Memorial of the Queenship of Mary
- If rainbows are signs then... am I at an intersection?
- The Deaconess Drama: Waiting for the Pope
- Homily for January 6, Friday of Christmas before Epiphany
- Poll: when do you take your Christmas decorations down?
- A year in Newburgh... and moving on
- Homily for October 7, Our Lady of the Rosary
Category Archives: Polls
“When should I take my Christmas decorations down?” A surprising number of people ask Google this question. I got a surprising number of hits on a poll I posted on this topic last year. For the many curious people who … Continue reading
Advent officially begins for Catholics with the first Vespers of the First Sunday of Advent – in other words, this evening. Advent is a season of preparation for Christmas; a period of expectation and preparation, not yet of full celebration. … Continue reading