Watkins Glen state park, in upstate New York. I am still going through my backlog of unprocessed photos; this one is from the summer of 2010 (like the other one I posted a day or two ago). It is a multi-exposure HDR processed in Photomatix and in the GIMP.
Join 2,805 other subscribers
Sites and Blogs I Follow
Top Posts & Pages
- An Advent playlist
- The Deaconess Drama: Waiting for the Pope
- Reflections on the Liturgy - blog recommendation
- Pray for Paris... or not? Can prayer help?
- It's election time! Can either party claim Jesus would be on their side?
- 5 Tips for Living Advent
- A quick thought about Mariology
- Movie review: Interstellar
- Life lessons I need to keep remembering...
- God is Good (and so is vacation)!
Our daughter was at school many moons ago at Geneseo and we never had the opportunity to see Watkins Glen. Thanks for sharing these pictures. We are enjoying them.