March 2017 S M T W T F S « May 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Top Posts & Pages
- Can rainbows really be signs from God? (poll included at the end)
- One of Fleet Foxes' more upbeat songs
- Glowing Rocks and Dazzling Minerals
- About me and this blog
- Homilycast #226: June 15, Solemnity of the Sacred Heart of Jesus
- Good Advent music on the way
- Why the Fleet Foxes are my favorite band (and how they speak for me)
- It's election time! Can either party claim Jesus would be on their side?
- Renewal of the Legion and Regnum Christi?
Category Archives: pro-life
Today I went to visit some people who are more or less homebound and wanted to receive the sacraments. After a nice visit, when I was leaving, they spontaneously gave me a small envelope – a “little gift of gratitude”. … Continue reading
Here is my homily for today, recorded during the 11:00AM Mass at St. Joachim’s in Rockport. You can hear all of my “homilycasts” by copying this URL: https://advenus.wordpress.com/category/podcast-2/feed/ and adding it to your favorite podcast client software. For instance, in … Continue reading
Homily for October 2, XXVII Sunday in Ordinary Time year A, Respect Life Sunday “I came so that all might have life and have it to the full.” These words of the Lord are the theme for this year’s Respect … Continue reading