July 2021 S M T W T F S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Top Posts & Pages
- An Advent playlist
- The Deaconess Drama: Waiting for the Pope
- Reflections on the Liturgy - blog recommendation
- Pray for Paris... or not? Can prayer help?
- It's election time! Can either party claim Jesus would be on their side?
- 5 Tips for Living Advent
- A quick thought about Mariology
- Movie review: Interstellar
- Life lessons I need to keep remembering...
- God is Good (and so is vacation)!
Category Archives: pro-life
Today I went to visit some people who are more or less homebound and wanted to receive the sacraments. After a nice visit, when I was leaving, they spontaneously gave me a small envelope – a “little gift of gratitude”. … Continue reading
Here is my homily for today, recorded during the 11:00AM Mass at St. Joachim’s in Rockport. You can hear all of my “homilycasts” by copying this URL: https://advenus.wordpress.com/category/podcast-2/feed/ and adding it to your favorite podcast client software. For instance, in … Continue reading
Homily for October 2, XXVII Sunday in Ordinary Time year A, Respect Life Sunday “I came so that all might have life and have it to the full.” These words of the Lord are the theme for this year’s Respect … Continue reading