July 2021 S M T W T F S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Top Posts & Pages
- An Advent playlist
- The Deaconess Drama: Waiting for the Pope
- Reflections on the Liturgy - blog recommendation
- Pray for Paris... or not? Can prayer help?
- It's election time! Can either party claim Jesus would be on their side?
- 5 Tips for Living Advent
- A quick thought about Mariology
- Movie review: Interstellar
- Life lessons I need to keep remembering...
- God is Good (and so is vacation)!
Category Archives: Personal reflections
“Pray for Paris,” wrote many people in tweets, Facebook text posts, memes, and more in the hours and days following the terrorist attacks in that European capitol two weeks ago. In response, many atheists and agnostics responded saying that “praying … Continue reading
It’s more than a year before the election and the heat is already on. Religion, as usual, is used as part of the public discussion in that typical American way, and both Democrats and Republicans claim that the true spirit … Continue reading
Recent scientific studies could shed light on one of the ways in which Mary was unique. When a child grows in his or her mother’s womb, the mother and child have a special symbiotic relationship. As this article (among many … Continue reading