March 2017 S M T W T F S « May 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Top Posts & Pages
- Can rainbows really be signs from God? (poll included at the end)
- Responding to God's gifts: rejection or gratitude
- Homily for October 7, Our Lady of the Rosary
- World Origami Days - day 2: Dollar bill Teddy bear
- About me and this blog
- Homily for August 7, 2011 - God is closer to us than we are to ourselves
- Homily for Thursday, Sept. 8, 2011, Nativity of Mary, “Mother of Grace” celebration
- Homilycast #226: June 15, Solemnity of the Sacred Heart of Jesus
- Good Advent music on the way
Tag Archives: video
I’m hanging out in the rectory today on my day off, planning on listening to some music and podcasts and doing some origami! But first, I watched this fun little short film I saw on Short of the Week: I … Continue reading
The Fleet Foxes are my favorite band right now. Most people have never heard of them; some people who I have introduced to their music, find the lyrics too cryptic or depressing. True, some of their lyrics are obscure, but … Continue reading
Friends of mine were involved in the organization and video production. Good job!
I just found out about this TED talk video. Robert Lang, the speaker, is not just an origami genius: he’s also a really nice person, very approachable and unassuming despite his near-rock-star status in the origami world. At the past … Continue reading
But still not as fun as Candlelight.
OK, I’ve only ever heard three or four Hanukkah songs, but still, this is great, two years after it went viral. Happy Hanukkah to my Jewish friends!
Admit it, you have to have thought of this when you saw the movie… Where did he learn how to sew?