Join 2,805 other subscribers
Sites and Blogs I Follow
Top Posts & Pages
- An Advent playlist
- The Deaconess Drama: Waiting for the Pope
- Reflections on the Liturgy - blog recommendation
- Pray for Paris... or not? Can prayer help?
- It's election time! Can either party claim Jesus would be on their side?
- 5 Tips for Living Advent
- A quick thought about Mariology
- Movie review: Interstellar
- Life lessons I need to keep remembering...
- God is Good (and so is vacation)!
Daily Archives: August 26, 2012
“I’ve confessed this same sin a thousand times…”
Most people who are serious about trying to be good Christians, end up finding that they have one or two areas of weakness where they keep sinning, despite their best efforts. They may go to the sacrament of reconciliation over … Continue reading
Posted in Catholic resources Tagged confession, reconciliation, sin, video 2 Comments
Homilycast #255: August 26, XXI Sunday in Ordinary time, year B
Here is my homily for today, recorded during the 9:00AM Mass at St. Joachim’s in Rockport. You can hear all of my “homilycasts” by copying this URL: https://advenus.wordpress.com/category/podcast-2/feed/ and adding it to your favorite podcast client software. For instance, in … Continue reading
Posted in Homilies, Podcast Tagged 21st Sunday, homily, homilycast, ordinary time, podcast, postaday, Roman Catholic, XXI Sunday 1 Comment