It’s May! A good time to post this photo of a beautiful depiction of the Madonna and Child. I took this photo almost two years ago, but only got around to processing it now… It brings back good memories. I used to go to one of the members of this community for spiritual direction while I lived in Newburgh.
Top Posts & Pages
- Can rainbows really be signs from God? (poll included at the end)
- 5 Tips for Living Advent
- Pray for Paris... or not? Can prayer help?
- The Deaconess Drama: Waiting for the Pope
- An Advent playlist
- Homilycast #106: Homily for August 18, 2011 - Thursday of the XX week in Ordinary Time
- Homilycast #226: June 15, Solemnity of the Sacred Heart of Jesus
- I love philosophical cartoons like this one