I think I may have shared this before, but it’s so awesome it is worth a second viewing. I think the first time I only saw the initial footage; this video includes a fascinating close-up look of octopus skin and other neat facts (such as: squids are color blind, but can match their skin to colors in the environment).
Top Posts & Pages
- Can rainbows really be signs from God? (poll included at the end)
- Homily for August 22, 2011, Memorial of the Queenship of Mary
- NPR, bias, and an insight on gay "marriage"
- Jesus turns no one away who comes to Him with faith
- Homily for Thursday, Sept. 8, 2011, Nativity of Mary, “Mother of Grace” celebration
- Homily for October 7, Our Lady of the Rosary
- Homily for November 6, XXXII Sunday in Ordinary Time year A