I think I may have shared this before, but it’s so awesome it is worth a second viewing. I think the first time I only saw the initial footage; this video includes a fascinating close-up look of octopus skin and other neat facts (such as: squids are color blind, but can match their skin to colors in the environment).
Top Posts & Pages
- Homily for July 25, 2011, Feast of St James, Apostle
- Can rainbows really be signs from God? (poll included at the end)
- Homily for July 22, XVI Sunday in Ordinary Time, year B
- Homilycast #241: July 22, XVI Sunday in Ordinary Time, year B
- NPR, bias, and an insight on gay "marriage"
- Homily for July 15, XV Sunday in Ordinary Time, year B
- Homily for August 7, 2011 - God is closer to us than we are to ourselves
- Recent photo uploads
- Homily for September 9, 2011, Friday of the XXIII week in Ordinary Time, year I
- Homily for October 30, XXXI Sunday in Ordinary Time year A