I think I may have shared this before, but it’s so awesome it is worth a second viewing. I think the first time I only saw the initial footage; this video includes a fascinating close-up look of octopus skin and other neat facts (such as: squids are color blind, but can match their skin to colors in the environment).
Top Posts & Pages
- Can rainbows really be signs from God? (poll included at the end)
- Glowing Rocks and Dazzling Minerals
- Homily for July 25, 2011, Feast of St James, Apostle
- Homily for Nov. 11, Friday of the XXXII week in Ordinary Time, Memorial of St. Martin of Tours, Veteran's Day
- Prayer, reflection and origami
- Book review: Ingathering, by Zenna Henderson
- Homily for August 22, 2011, Memorial of the Queenship of Mary
- Homilia em português para 25 de setembro, XXVI domingo de tempo ordinário, ano A
- Homily for January 1, 2012 - Solemnity of Mary, Mother of God
- If rainbows are signs then... am I at an intersection?