Join 2,805 other subscribers
Sites and Blogs I Follow
March 2023 S M T W T F S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Top Posts & Pages
- An Advent playlist
- The Deaconess Drama: Waiting for the Pope
- Reflections on the Liturgy - blog recommendation
- Pray for Paris... or not? Can prayer help?
- It's election time! Can either party claim Jesus would be on their side?
- 5 Tips for Living Advent
- A quick thought about Mariology
- Movie review: Interstellar
- Life lessons I need to keep remembering...
- God is Good (and so is vacation)!
Tag Archives: St. Patrick’s Parish
A year ago today…
…I was in St. Patrick’s parish in Newburgh, NY. I heard bagpipes from my room in the rectory, and ran down with my camera, to find this scene: I celebrated a wedding for the first time two weeks ago. It … Continue reading
Posted in Photography Tagged New York, Newburgh, NY, photography, St. Patrick's Parish, wedding Leave a comment