Join 2,805 other subscribers
Sites and Blogs I Follow
June 2023 S M T W T F S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Top Posts & Pages
- An Advent playlist
- The Deaconess Drama: Waiting for the Pope
- Reflections on the Liturgy - blog recommendation
- Pray for Paris... or not? Can prayer help?
- It's election time! Can either party claim Jesus would be on their side?
- 5 Tips for Living Advent
- A quick thought about Mariology
- Movie review: Interstellar
- Life lessons I need to keep remembering...
- God is Good (and so is vacation)!
Tag Archives: Sanctity of Life
Homilycast #307: January 20, Sanctity of Life Sunday – II Sunday in Ordinary Time, year C
Here is my homily for today, recorded during the 8:00AM Mass at St. Ann’s in Gloucester. You can hear all of my “homilycasts” by copying this URL: https://advenus.wordpress.com/category/podcast-2/feed/ and adding it to your favorite podcast client software. For instance, in … Continue reading
Posted in Homilies, Podcast Tagged abortion, euthanasia, homily, homilycast, human dignity, II Sunday, physician assisted suicide, podcast, Roman Catholic, Sanctity of Life, sermon 2 Comments