Join 2,805 other subscribers
Sites and Blogs I Follow
June 2023 S M T W T F S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Top Posts & Pages
- An Advent playlist
- The Deaconess Drama: Waiting for the Pope
- Reflections on the Liturgy - blog recommendation
- Pray for Paris... or not? Can prayer help?
- It's election time! Can either party claim Jesus would be on their side?
- 5 Tips for Living Advent
- A quick thought about Mariology
- Movie review: Interstellar
- Life lessons I need to keep remembering...
- God is Good (and so is vacation)!
Tag Archives: Respect Life Sunday
Homilycast #124: Homily for Respect Life Sunday, October 02, 2011, XXVII Sunday in Ordinary Time, year A.
Here is my homily for Respect Life Sunday, October 2, 2011, Recorded during a morning Mass at the church of St Ann, based on the text posted earlier. You can hear all of my “homilycasts” by copying this URL: https://advenus.wordpress.com/category/podcast-2/feed/ … Continue reading
Posted in Homilies, Podcast Tagged abortion, Catholic, homily, homilycast, podcast, postaday2011, Respect Life Sunday Leave a comment
Homily for October 2, XXVII Sunday in Ordinary Time year A, Respect Life Sunday
Homily for October 2, XXVII Sunday in Ordinary Time year A, Respect Life Sunday “I came so that all might have life and have it to the full.” These words of the Lord are the theme for this year’s Respect … Continue reading
Posted in Homilies, pro-life Tagged homily, postaday2011, Respect Life Sunday, Roman Catholic Leave a comment