Join 2,804 other followers
August 2022 S M T W T F S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Top Posts & Pages
- An Advent playlist
- The Deaconess Drama: Waiting for the Pope
- Reflections on the Liturgy - blog recommendation
- Pray for Paris... or not? Can prayer help?
- It's election time! Can either party claim Jesus would be on their side?
- 5 Tips for Living Advent
- A quick thought about Mariology
- Movie review: Interstellar
- Life lessons I need to keep remembering...
- God is Good (and so is vacation)!
Tag Archives: poll
“When should I take my Christmas decorations down?” A surprising number of people ask Google this question. I got a surprising number of hits on a poll I posted on this topic last year. For the many curious people who … Continue reading
Here’s a dilemma for my readers to vote on: A homeless man comes to the door of the rectory at around 10:30PM. It’s literally freezing cold outside, and it’s too late for him to get into the homeless shelter for … Continue reading
For secular society, Christmas ends pretty much at midnight on the 25th, and some stores have all the Christmas decorations down pretty quickly. Liturgically, Christmas lasts until the feast of the Baptism of the Lord (Jan. 9 this year). But … Continue reading