July 2015 S M T W T F S « Nov 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Top Posts & Pages
- Can rainbows really be signs from God? (poll included at the end)
- Homily for July 25, 2011, Feast of St James, Apostle
- Homily for the II Sunday of Easter, Divine Mercy Sunday, year B-II
- Jesus turns no one away who comes to Him with faith
- Fr. Z’s 20 Tips For Making A Good Confession
- The Legion of Christ's 70th Birthday
- If rainbows are signs then... am I at an intersection?
- Homily for August 22, 2011, Memorial of the Queenship of Mary
- Homily for January 29, IV Sunday in OT, year II - Catholic Schools Week
Tag Archives: origami
Origami red socks designed and folded by me (one square each), in celebration of our World Series champions!!! The sock design is a no brainer, really. The challenge would be to make both socks out of one sheet of … Continue reading
Designed and folded by me, although both designs (yes, there are two, with slightly different results in the details) are so simple someone else may have documented them first!
Designed and folded by me. Halloween is just around the corner!
Designed and folded by me.
Designed and folded by me. Happy World Origami Days!
It’s been a while since my readers have heard from me, and I’ll explain that more in a later post. For now, let’s start to celebrate World Origami Days! This origami event goes from Oct. 24 (the birthday of Lillian … Continue reading