April 2015 S M T W T F S « Nov 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Top Posts & Pages
- Can rainbows really be signs from God? (poll included at the end)
- Dollar Bill Origami Schooner instructions
- Homily for October 23, World Mission Sunday - XXX Sunday in Ordinary Time year A
- Homilycast #323: Friday of the second week of Lent
- Homily for the III Sunday of Easter: Witness!
- Homily for October 21, Friday of the XXIX week in Ordinary Time
- Homily for March 25, 5th Sunday of Lent
Tag Archives: origami
Origami red socks designed and folded by me (one square each), in celebration of our World Series champions!!! The sock design is a no brainer, really. The challenge would be to make both socks out of one sheet of … Continue reading
Designed and folded by me, although both designs (yes, there are two, with slightly different results in the details) are so simple someone else may have documented them first!
Designed and folded by me. Halloween is just around the corner!
Designed and folded by me.
Designed and folded by me. Happy World Origami Days!
It’s been a while since my readers have heard from me, and I’ll explain that more in a later post. For now, let’s start to celebrate World Origami Days! This origami event goes from Oct. 24 (the birthday of Lillian … Continue reading