Join 2,805 other subscribers
Sites and Blogs I Follow
June 2023 S M T W T F S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Top Posts & Pages
- An Advent playlist
- The Deaconess Drama: Waiting for the Pope
- Reflections on the Liturgy - blog recommendation
- Pray for Paris... or not? Can prayer help?
- It's election time! Can either party claim Jesus would be on their side?
- 5 Tips for Living Advent
- A quick thought about Mariology
- Movie review: Interstellar
- Life lessons I need to keep remembering...
- God is Good (and so is vacation)!
Tag Archives: Latin Mass
Homily for the VI Sunday after Pentecost (Mass in the Extraordinary Form of the Latin Rite, according to the 1962 Missal)
Homily for July 24, 2011, the VI Sunday after Pentecost (Mass in the Extraordinary Form of the Latin Rite, according to the 1962 Missal) It has now been thirteen weeks since we celebrated Easter, so today’s first reading may seem … Continue reading
God, the Just Judge (Homily for July 17, Extraordinary Form of the Latin Rite)
Homily for July 17, the V Sunday after Pentecost (according to the 1962 Missal) From time to time, high-profile court cases catch the attention of the nation through the mass media. The more publicity these cases attract, the more people … Continue reading
Posted in Liturgy Tagged Extraordinary form of the Latin Rite, homily, Latin Mass, postaday2011 Leave a comment