Join 2,805 other subscribers
Sites and Blogs I Follow
June 2023 S M T W T F S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Top Posts & Pages
- An Advent playlist
- The Deaconess Drama: Waiting for the Pope
- Reflections on the Liturgy - blog recommendation
- Pray for Paris... or not? Can prayer help?
- It's election time! Can either party claim Jesus would be on their side?
- 5 Tips for Living Advent
- A quick thought about Mariology
- Movie review: Interstellar
- Life lessons I need to keep remembering...
- God is Good (and so is vacation)!
Tag Archives: III Sunday of Easter
Homilycast #205: April 22, the III Sunday of Easter
Here is my homily for today, recorded during the 11AM Mass at St. Joachim’s in Rockport. It is based on the text I posted earlier. You can hear all of my “homilycasts” by copying this URL: https://advenus.wordpress.com/category/podcast-2/feed/ and adding it … Continue reading
Posted in Homilies, Podcast Tagged 3rd Sunday of Easter, Catholic, Easter, Holy Family Parish, homily, homilycast, III Sunday of Easter, podcast, postaday Leave a comment
Homily for the III Sunday of Easter: Witness!
Homily for III Sunday of Easter Witness! That’s the one word and concept that I’d like each of us to take home today. Witness is a powerful thing. Being witness and bearing witness can be a privilege and a great … Continue reading
Posted in Homilies Tagged 3rd Sunday of Easter, experience of Christ, homily, III Sunday of Easter, Roman Catholic, witness 1 Comment