April 2017 S M T W T F S « May 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Top Posts & Pages
- Can rainbows really be signs from God? (poll included at the end)
- Homily for the II Sunday of Easter, Divine Mercy Sunday, year B-II
- Homilycast #226: June 15, Solemnity of the Sacred Heart of Jesus
- Review: the Temeraire series, by Naomi Novik
- Homily for the VI Sunday after Pentecost (Mass in the Extraordinary Form of the Latin Rite, according to the 1962 Missal)
- Homily for July 25, 2011, Feast of St James, Apostle
- Homily for August 7, 2011 - God is closer to us than we are to ourselves
- Homilycast #124: Homily for Respect Life Sunday, October 02, 2011, XXVII Sunday in Ordinary Time, year A.
- Homily for October 23, World Mission Sunday - XXX Sunday in Ordinary Time year A
Tag Archives: humor
I’m hanging out in the rectory today on my day off, planning on listening to some music and podcasts and doing some origami! But first, I watched this fun little short film I saw on Short of the Week: I … Continue reading
Admit it, you have to have thought of this when you saw the movie… Where did he learn how to sew?