November 2015 S M T W T F S « Sep 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Top Posts & Pages
- Can rainbows really be signs from God? (poll included at the end)
- Homily for November 27, I Sunday of Advent, cycle B
- Review: the Temeraire series, by Naomi Novik
- Homily for October 28, Feast of Sts. Simon and Jude, Apostles and Martyrs
- 5 Tips for Living Advent
- Homilycast #287: December 2, First Sunday of Advent
- Moonrise over Thatcher Island
- My first annual origami-decorated Christmas tree!
- Good Advent music on the way
- Christ's teaching is controversial - but true
Tag Archives: humor
I’m hanging out in the rectory today on my day off, planning on listening to some music and podcasts and doing some origami! But first, I watched this fun little short film I saw on Short of the Week: I … Continue reading
Admit it, you have to have thought of this when you saw the movie… Where did he learn how to sew?