July 2021 S M T W T F S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Top Posts & Pages
- An Advent playlist
- The Deaconess Drama: Waiting for the Pope
- Reflections on the Liturgy - blog recommendation
- Pray for Paris... or not? Can prayer help?
- It's election time! Can either party claim Jesus would be on their side?
- 5 Tips for Living Advent
- A quick thought about Mariology
- Movie review: Interstellar
- Life lessons I need to keep remembering...
- God is Good (and so is vacation)!
Tag Archives: Gloucester
I met Bob today at his “Vintage 211” store in East Gloucester (211 East Main St.). Besides running the store, he’s a photographer – check out his blog! We had a nice chat in between other customers he was attended. … Continue reading
I took this shot this afternoon from East Main Street. It is a perfect day today! Sorry I haven’t posted in a while. I’ve been settling in to my new apartment and situation. And of course, as I am taking … Continue reading
I finished adjusting and uploading my photos of “Greasy Pole, The Musical”, a show currently on it’s last weekend in “The Annie” theater this year. It’s a fiction, but inspired in facts and real stories about the annual Greasy Pole … Continue reading
Originally posted on Good Morning Gloucester:
Just a couple of days ago.
St. Joseph’s feast day is very popular in our Italian community. The way it is celebrated here was brought to Gloucester by the immigrants from Sicily. Part of the celebration is to prepare a table with oranges, lemons, bread, and … Continue reading
I’m trying… (Photo of one of the Babson boulders in Dogtown.)
Breakfast with Joey and friends from goodmorninggloucester.