Join 2,805 other subscribers
Sites and Blogs I Follow
June 2023 S M T W T F S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Top Posts & Pages
- An Advent playlist
- The Deaconess Drama: Waiting for the Pope
- Reflections on the Liturgy - blog recommendation
- Pray for Paris... or not? Can prayer help?
- It's election time! Can either party claim Jesus would be on their side?
- 5 Tips for Living Advent
- A quick thought about Mariology
- Movie review: Interstellar
- Life lessons I need to keep remembering...
- God is Good (and so is vacation)!
Tag Archives: debate
The Deaconess Drama: Waiting for the Pope
The Pope recently said he would set up a commission to do a thorough study of the ancient practice of women deacons – what it meant and, presumably, how current practice might or might not change in the light of it. … Continue reading
Posted in Church news Tagged Catholic, deaconesses, deacons, debate, drama, faith, female deacons, infallibility, Pope Francis, truth 1 Comment
A blogger gets it right about the gay marriage debate, from a Catholic perspective
All to often, the gay marriage debate is oversimplified and both pro- and contra- positions are misrepresented. So, I was very happy to see this article by Marc Barnes: 4 Ways the Gay Marriage Debate Has Been Rigged The article … Continue reading
Posted in Catholic resources, Interesting links Tagged Catholic, debate, gay marriage, link 1 Comment