Join 2,805 other subscribers
Sites and Blogs I Follow
March 2023 S M T W T F S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Top Posts & Pages
- An Advent playlist
- The Deaconess Drama: Waiting for the Pope
- Reflections on the Liturgy - blog recommendation
- Pray for Paris... or not? Can prayer help?
- It's election time! Can either party claim Jesus would be on their side?
- 5 Tips for Living Advent
- A quick thought about Mariology
- Movie review: Interstellar
- Life lessons I need to keep remembering...
- God is Good (and so is vacation)!
Tag Archives: bridge
Afternoon sun (from my photo archives)
On/through the Newburgh-Beacon Bridge. I am continuing to clean up my archives, and I found this among other photographs from my time in New York.
Posted in Arts and literature, Photography Tagged afternoon, bridge, HDR, Newburgh-Beacon Bridge, photography, sun Leave a comment
Weekly Photo Challenge: Red
Here’s my response to the weekly photo challenge:
Posted in Photography Tagged bridge, Graymoor, photography, postaday2011, red, weekly photo challenge 4 Comments