Join 2,805 other subscribers
Sites and Blogs I Follow
June 2023 S M T W T F S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Top Posts & Pages
- An Advent playlist
- The Deaconess Drama: Waiting for the Pope
- Reflections on the Liturgy - blog recommendation
- Pray for Paris... or not? Can prayer help?
- It's election time! Can either party claim Jesus would be on their side?
- 5 Tips for Living Advent
- A quick thought about Mariology
- Movie review: Interstellar
- Life lessons I need to keep remembering...
- God is Good (and so is vacation)!
Tag Archives: Ballouville
A year ago today: Beautiful Ballouville
Here are some more photos from a year (and one day) ago, taken in beautiful Ballouville, CT, my hometown.
Posted in Photography Tagged Ballouville, Connecticut, photography, postaday2011 1 Comment
A year ago today: snapping turtle
OK, it was actually a year and two days ago, but I don’t have anything from exactly a year ago… I had arrived at home with my parents in Ballouville only two days before, and all nature came out to … Continue reading
Posted in Photography, Science and Nature Tagged Ballouville, home, nature, photography, postaday2011, snapping turtle 1 Comment
Weekly Photo Challenge: Home
My response to the current Weekly Photo Challenge. This is the house where I grew up, in Ballouville, CT; I took this photo last summer.
Posted in Photography Tagged Ballouville, Connecticut, home, photography, postaday2011, rainbow, weekly photo challenge 2 Comments