Join 2,805 other subscribers
Sites and Blogs I Follow
June 2023 S M T W T F S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Top Posts & Pages
- An Advent playlist
- The Deaconess Drama: Waiting for the Pope
- Reflections on the Liturgy - blog recommendation
- Pray for Paris... or not? Can prayer help?
- It's election time! Can either party claim Jesus would be on their side?
- 5 Tips for Living Advent
- A quick thought about Mariology
- Movie review: Interstellar
- Life lessons I need to keep remembering...
- God is Good (and so is vacation)!
Tag Archives: 6th Sunday of Easter
Homilycast #213: May 13, VI Sunday of Easter
Here is my homily for today, recorded during the 10:30 AM Mass at St. Ann’s in Gloucester, based on the text I posted yesterday. You can hear all of my “homilycasts” by copying this URL: https://advenus.wordpress.com/category/podcast-2/feed/ and adding it to … Continue reading
Posted in Homilies, Podcast Tagged 6th Sunday of Easter, homily, homilycast, love, podcast, postaday, Roman Catholic, VI Sunday of Easter Leave a comment
Homily for May 13, VI Sunday of Easter
Homily for May 13, VI Sunday of Easter I’m not sure who came up this idea first, but someone on the internet has developed an interesting way of analyzing and presenting the frequency that words occur in a document or … Continue reading
Posted in Homilies Tagged 6th Sunday of Easter, Catholic, homily, love, Mother's Day, sermon, VI Sunday of Easter Leave a comment