Top Posts & Pages
- Can rainbows really be signs from God? (poll included at the end)
- Review: the Temeraire series, by Naomi Novik
- Way of the Cross, in downloadable audio format
- Learning to see...
- Homilycast #323: Friday of the second week of Lent
- Life lessons I need to keep remembering...
- Daily fasting that is pleasing to the Lord
- Homily for January 6, Friday of Christmas before Epiphany
- Homilycast #265: September 23, XXV Sunday in Ordinary time, year B
- World Origami Days - day 2: Dollar bill Teddy bear
Daily Archives: February 19, 2013
Originally posted on GoodMorningGloucester:
Each folded from a single sheet of paper following a regular geometric method. I am not sure who discovered these first; I discovered them independently back in the 80’s and published diagrams in the Origami Newsletter…