Top Posts & Pages
- Can rainbows really be signs from God? (poll included at the end)
- Homilycast #287: December 2, First Sunday of Advent
- 5 Tips for Living Advent
- Homily for July 25, 2011, Feast of St James, Apostle
- Good Advent music on the way
- Glowing Rocks and Dazzling Minerals
- Homilycast #288: December 6, Thursday of the I Week of Advent, Memorial of St. Nicholas
- Christ's teaching is controversial - but true
- Poll: when do you take your Christmas decorations down?
- Still the best Hanukkah song/video I know.
Daily Archives: February 19, 2013
Originally posted on GoodMorningGloucester:
Each folded from a single sheet of paper following a regular geometric method. I am not sure who discovered these first; I discovered them independently back in the 80’s and published diagrams in the Origami Newsletter…