Top Posts & Pages
- Homily for July 25, 2011, Feast of St James, Apostle
- Can rainbows really be signs from God? (poll included at the end)
- Moving day approaches... quickly!
- Pray for Paris... or not? Can prayer help?
- Reflections on the Liturgy - blog recommendation
- The Deaconess Drama: Waiting for the Pope
- World Origami Days - day 2: Dollar bill Teddy bear
- Homily for August 22, 2011, Memorial of the Queenship of Mary
- Homilycast #98: VI Sunday after Pentecost (1962 Missal) - homily for July 24
- Homily for October 7, Our Lady of the Rosary
Daily Archives: February 16, 2013
Originally posted on GoodMorningGloucester:
Each segment is a folded from a single square of paper with no cuts or glue. The design is from a book I bought more than twenty years ago. It is all in Japanese, by…