The snow clearing crews have done a fantastic job, and have worked practically around the clock. Still, people on Main Street had to get out last Sunday to make their storefronts accessible. They carved narrow pathways along the sidewalk, which were used by people like me who were out for the Chocolate Tour.
Top Posts & Pages
- Can rainbows really be signs from God? (poll included at the end)
- Homily for July 25, 2011, Feast of St James, Apostle
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Round
- Three readings of today's Gospel
- Today's "homilycast"
- Christ came to us, and we must go to others
- About me and this blog
- Homily for July 22, XVI Sunday in Ordinary Time, year B
- Christ's teaching is controversial - but true