The snow clearing crews have done a fantastic job, and have worked practically around the clock. Still, people on Main Street had to get out last Sunday to make their storefronts accessible. They carved narrow pathways along the sidewalk, which were used by people like me who were out for the Chocolate Tour.
Top Posts & Pages
- Can rainbows really be signs from God? (poll included at the end)
- I'm taking a year off starting in June, but staying in Gloucester
- About me and this blog
- A year since I left... and no regrets.
- A Guide for Making Your Lenten Resolution
- Renewal of the Legion and Regnum Christi?
- Parish Mission Podcast, Part 1
- Reflections on the Anniversary of the Foundation of the Legionaries of Christ
- Homily for August 7, 2011 - God is closer to us than we are to ourselves
- Way of the Cross, in downloadable audio format