The snow clearing crews have done a fantastic job, and have worked practically around the clock. Still, people on Main Street had to get out last Sunday to make their storefronts accessible. They carved narrow pathways along the sidewalk, which were used by people like me who were out for the Chocolate Tour.
Top Posts & Pages
- Can rainbows really be signs from God? (poll included at the end)
- Homilycast #343: Friday of the 6th week of Easter (after Ascension)
- Homilycast #342: Ascension Thursday
- Homily for October 7, Our Lady of the Rosary
- Homily for August 15, 2011, Solemnity of the Assumption of the Blessed Virgin Mary
- Review: the Temeraire series, by Naomi Novik
- Review: Zita the Spacegirl
- Praying for the Legion of Christ's General Chapter
- Poll: when do you take your Christmas decorations down?
- Homily for August 22, 2011, Memorial of the Queenship of Mary