The snow clearing crews have done a fantastic job, and have worked practically around the clock. Still, people on Main Street had to get out last Sunday to make their storefronts accessible. They carved narrow pathways along the sidewalk, which were used by people like me who were out for the Chocolate Tour.
Top Posts & Pages
- Can rainbows really be signs from God? (poll included at the end)
- Homily for the II Sunday of Easter, Divine Mercy Sunday, year B-II
- Homilycast #226: June 15, Solemnity of the Sacred Heart of Jesus
- Review: the Temeraire series, by Naomi Novik
- Homily for the VI Sunday after Pentecost (Mass in the Extraordinary Form of the Latin Rite, according to the 1962 Missal)
- Homily for July 25, 2011, Feast of St James, Apostle
- Homily for August 7, 2011 - God is closer to us than we are to ourselves
- Homilycast #124: Homily for Respect Life Sunday, October 02, 2011, XXVII Sunday in Ordinary Time, year A.
- Homily for October 23, World Mission Sunday - XXX Sunday in Ordinary Time year A