The snow clearing crews have done a fantastic job, and have worked practically around the clock. Still, people on Main Street had to get out last Sunday to make their storefronts accessible. They carved narrow pathways along the sidewalk, which were used by people like me who were out for the Chocolate Tour.
Top Posts & Pages
- Can rainbows really be signs from God? (poll included at the end)
- Review: the Temeraire series, by Naomi Novik
- Homily for January 6, Friday of Christmas before Epiphany
- Homily for October 7, Our Lady of the Rosary
- The Deaconess Drama: Waiting for the Pope
- Poll: when do you take your Christmas decorations down?