Top Posts & Pages
- Can rainbows really be signs from God? (poll included at the end)
- Homily for July 25, 2011, Feast of St James, Apostle
- Three readings of today's Gospel
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Round
- Today's "homilycast"
- Christ came to us, and we must go to others
- Preparing for the end
- Becoming apostles through the experience of the risen Christ
- ... "The End"
Daily Archives: February 7, 2013
Originally posted on GoodMorningGloucester:
Here are two photos from the Rue Rivoli in Paris, from my vacation last October. First, the tower of St. James (formerly part of a church, which is long gone): I like the close proximity…
Here is my homily for today, recorded during the 9:00AM Mass at St. Joachim’s in Rockport. You can hear all of my “homilycasts” by copying this URL: https://advenus.wordpress.com/category/podcast-2/feed/ and adding it to your favorite podcast client software. For instance, in … Continue reading