Top Posts & Pages
- Can rainbows really be signs from God? (poll included at the end)
- One of Fleet Foxes' more upbeat songs
- Glowing Rocks and Dazzling Minerals
- About me and this blog
- Homilycast #226: June 15, Solemnity of the Sacred Heart of Jesus
- Good Advent music on the way
- Why the Fleet Foxes are my favorite band (and how they speak for me)
- It's election time! Can either party claim Jesus would be on their side?
- Renewal of the Legion and Regnum Christi?
Daily Archives: February 3, 2013
Originally posted on GoodMorningGloucester:
I haven’t been out in Dogtown much, but I went for a walk there yesterday with a friend. He took a photo of me next to “Peter’s Pulpit”. I wanted to get on top to…
Here is my homily for today, recorded during the 10:30AM Mass at St. Ann’s in Gloucester. You can hear all of my “homilycasts” by copying this URL: https://advenus.wordpress.com/category/podcast-2/feed/ and adding it to your favorite podcast client software. For instance, in … Continue reading