Top Posts & Pages
- Homily for July 25, 2011, Feast of St James, Apostle
- Can rainbows really be signs from God? (poll included at the end)
- Moving day approaches... quickly!
- Pray for Paris... or not? Can prayer help?
- Reflections on the Liturgy - blog recommendation
- The Deaconess Drama: Waiting for the Pope
- World Origami Days - day 2: Dollar bill Teddy bear
- Homily for August 22, 2011, Memorial of the Queenship of Mary
- Homilycast #98: VI Sunday after Pentecost (1962 Missal) - homily for July 24
- Homily for October 7, Our Lady of the Rosary
Daily Archives: February 3, 2013
Originally posted on GoodMorningGloucester:
I haven’t been out in Dogtown much, but I went for a walk there yesterday with a friend. He took a photo of me next to “Peter’s Pulpit”. I wanted to get on top to…
Here is my homily for today, recorded during the 10:30AM Mass at St. Ann’s in Gloucester. You can hear all of my “homilycasts” by copying this URL: https://advenus.wordpress.com/category/podcast-2/feed/ and adding it to your favorite podcast client software. For instance, in … Continue reading