Top Posts & Pages
- An Advent playlist
- The Deaconess Drama: Waiting for the Pope
- Reflections on the Liturgy - blog recommendation
- Pray for Paris... or not? Can prayer help?
- It's election time! Can either party claim Jesus would be on their side?
- 5 Tips for Living Advent
- A quick thought about Mariology
- Movie review: Interstellar
- Life lessons I need to keep remembering...
- God is Good (and so is vacation)!
Daily Archives: January 30, 2013
Originally posted on Good Morning Gloucester:
Last Friday, the Cape Ann Museum had one of its “After Hours” events, featuring custom-made music installations in three galleries, refreshments from The Azorian restaurant, a raffle, and an artistic scavenger hunt! A good…