Top Posts & Pages
- Homily for July 25, 2011, Feast of St James, Apostle
- Can rainbows really be signs from God? (poll included at the end)
- World Origami Days! - day 1
- Preparing for the end
- Review: the Temeraire series, by Naomi Novik
- Origami Manger Scene almost done...
- ... "The End"
- Origami bicycle
- Homilycast #98: VI Sunday after Pentecost (1962 Missal) - homily for July 24
- A comforting message of forgiveness
Daily Archives: January 8, 2013
Originally posted on GoodMorningGloucester:
I stopped by at St. John’s yesterday before their evening celebration of the Epiphany, and snapped a few photos. Mark Nelson (their music director) and two other cantors were practicing chanting the Gospel in a beautiful…