Top Posts & Pages
- Can rainbows really be signs from God? (poll included at the end)
- Glowing Rocks and Dazzling Minerals
- About me and this blog
- St Patrick
- God provides...
- World Origami Days - day 2: Dollar bill Teddy bear
- The Nativity of the Blessed Virgin Mary
- Special podcast: Fr. John Kiley's talk at our Holy Family Parish meeting
- Homilycast #168: Homily for January 13, 2012, Friday of the I week in O.T., year II
- Long live small businesses!
Daily Archives: January 2, 2013
Happy 9th day of Christmas, and Memorial of Sts. Gregory Nazianzen and Basil! Homilycast298_2013-01-02Here is my homily for today, recorded during the 9:00AM Mass at St. Joachim’s in Rockport. You can hear all of my “homilycasts” by copying this URL: https://advenus.wordpress.com/category/podcast-2/feed/ … Continue reading
Originally posted on GoodMorningGloucester:
Granted, our local churches aren’t Notre Dame… but we have lots of beauty right here at home in Gloucester. Here are some photos of St. Ann’s Church (Holy Family Parish) with the Christmas decorations up. First,…