Top Posts & Pages
- Homily for July 25, 2011, Feast of St James, Apostle
- Can rainbows really be signs from God? (poll included at the end)
- Moving day approaches... quickly!
- Pray for Paris... or not? Can prayer help?
- Reflections on the Liturgy - blog recommendation
- The Deaconess Drama: Waiting for the Pope
- World Origami Days - day 2: Dollar bill Teddy bear
- Homily for August 22, 2011, Memorial of the Queenship of Mary
- Homilycast #98: VI Sunday after Pentecost (1962 Missal) - homily for July 24
- Homily for October 7, Our Lady of the Rosary
Daily Archives: January 1, 2013
Blessed feast of Mary, Mother of God, merry octave of Christmas, and Happy New Year! Here is my homily for today, recorded during the 4:00PM Vigil Mass at St. Ann’s in Gloucester. You can hear all of my “homilycasts” by copying … Continue reading
Originally posted on GoodMorningGloucester:
How better to start the New Year than with beauty? Here are more shots from my October vacation in Paris – these ones are from the cathedral of Notre Dame (with a hat-tip to the Catholic…