Top Posts & Pages
- An Advent playlist
- The Deaconess Drama: Waiting for the Pope
- Reflections on the Liturgy - blog recommendation
- Pray for Paris... or not? Can prayer help?
- It's election time! Can either party claim Jesus would be on their side?
- 5 Tips for Living Advent
- A quick thought about Mariology
- Movie review: Interstellar
- Life lessons I need to keep remembering...
- God is Good (and so is vacation)!
Daily Archives: January 1, 2013
Blessed feast of Mary, Mother of God, merry octave of Christmas, and Happy New Year! Here is my homily for today, recorded during the 4:00PM Vigil Mass at St. Ann’s in Gloucester. You can hear all of my “homilycasts” by copying … Continue reading
Originally posted on Good Morning Gloucester:
How better to start the New Year than with beauty? Here are more shots from my October vacation in Paris – these ones are from the cathedral of Notre Dame (with a hat-tip to…