Top Posts & Pages
- Can rainbows really be signs from God? (poll included at the end)
- One of Fleet Foxes' more upbeat songs
- Glowing Rocks and Dazzling Minerals
- About me and this blog
- Homilycast #226: June 15, Solemnity of the Sacred Heart of Jesus
- Good Advent music on the way
- Why the Fleet Foxes are my favorite band (and how they speak for me)
- It's election time! Can either party claim Jesus would be on their side?
- Renewal of the Legion and Regnum Christi?
Daily Archives: January 1, 2013
Blessed feast of Mary, Mother of God, merry octave of Christmas, and Happy New Year! Here is my homily for today, recorded during the 4:00PM Vigil Mass at St. Ann’s in Gloucester. You can hear all of my “homilycasts” by copying … Continue reading
Originally posted on GoodMorningGloucester:
How better to start the New Year than with beauty? Here are more shots from my October vacation in Paris – these ones are from the cathedral of Notre Dame (with a hat-tip to the Catholic…