I was home for Christmas, which was great. I didn’t make it back to Gloucester before the storm because I got laid up with a stomach sickness (the cause of my not having a post ready yesterday). As a consequence, I go to enjoy a good snowfall at home! We got around 8″ of snow.
Top Posts & Pages
- Can rainbows really be signs from God? (poll included at the end)
- Homily for October 7, Our Lady of the Rosary
- Responding to God's gifts: rejection or gratitude
- World Origami Days - day 2: Dollar bill Teddy bear
- About me and this blog
- Homily for August 7, 2011 - God is closer to us than we are to ourselves