I was home for Christmas, which was great. I didn’t make it back to Gloucester before the storm because I got laid up with a stomach sickness (the cause of my not having a post ready yesterday). As a consequence, I go to enjoy a good snowfall at home! We got around 8″ of snow.
Top Posts & Pages
- Can rainbows really be signs from God? (poll included at the end)
- 5 Tips for Living Advent
- Pray for Paris... or not? Can prayer help?
- The Deaconess Drama: Waiting for the Pope
- An Advent playlist
- Homilycast #106: Homily for August 18, 2011 - Thursday of the XX week in Ordinary Time
- Homilycast #226: June 15, Solemnity of the Sacred Heart of Jesus
- I love philosophical cartoons like this one