I was home for Christmas, which was great. I didn’t make it back to Gloucester before the storm because I got laid up with a stomach sickness (the cause of my not having a post ready yesterday). As a consequence, I go to enjoy a good snowfall at home! We got around 8″ of snow.
Top Posts & Pages
- Can rainbows really be signs from God? (poll included at the end)
- World Origami days: #17 - I'm Dreaming of an Origami Christmas
- Origami Manger Scene almost done...
- Homilycast #290: December 9, Sunday of the II Week of Advent, year C
- Homily for October 2, XXVII Sunday in Ordinary Time year A, Respect Life Sunday
- Homily for November 27, I Sunday of Advent, cycle B
- Homily for January 1, 2012 - Solemnity of Mary, Mother of God
- Homily for July 22, XVI Sunday in Ordinary Time, year B
- World Origami Days - day 2: Dollar bill Teddy bear
- Lessons from the Holy Family