I was home for Christmas, which was great. I didn’t make it back to Gloucester before the storm because I got laid up with a stomach sickness (the cause of my not having a post ready yesterday). As a consequence, I go to enjoy a good snowfall at home! We got around 8″ of snow.
Top Posts & Pages
- Can rainbows really be signs from God? (poll included at the end)
- Homily for August 22, 2011, Memorial of the Queenship of Mary
- If rainbows are signs then... am I at an intersection?
- The Deaconess Drama: Waiting for the Pope
- Homily for January 6, Friday of Christmas before Epiphany
- Poll: when do you take your Christmas decorations down?
- A year in Newburgh... and moving on
- Homily for October 7, Our Lady of the Rosary