I was home for Christmas, which was great. I didn’t make it back to Gloucester before the storm because I got laid up with a stomach sickness (the cause of my not having a post ready yesterday). As a consequence, I go to enjoy a good snowfall at home! We got around 8″ of snow.
Top Posts & Pages
- Homily for August 22, 2011, Memorial of the Queenship of Mary
- Can rainbows really be signs from God? (poll included at the end)
- Humility: God's favorite virtue
- Homilycast #226: June 15, Solemnity of the Sacred Heart of Jesus
- Photos of Gloucester
- About me and this blog
- Hip, Hip, Hurray, for Hobbitus Ille!
- Glowing Rocks and Dazzling Minerals
- World Origami Days! - day 1
- Someone must pay the price for sin