I was home for Christmas, which was great. I didn’t make it back to Gloucester before the storm because I got laid up with a stomach sickness (the cause of my not having a post ready yesterday). As a consequence, I go to enjoy a good snowfall at home! We got around 8″ of snow.
Top Posts & Pages
- Can rainbows really be signs from God? (poll included at the end)
- Homily for July 25, 2011, Feast of St James, Apostle
- Three readings of today's Gospel
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Round
- Today's "homilycast"
- Christ came to us, and we must go to others
- Preparing for the end
- Becoming apostles through the experience of the risen Christ
- ... "The End"