Top Posts & Pages
- Can rainbows really be signs from God? (poll included at the end)
- Reflections on the Liturgy - blog recommendation
- Homily for August 7, 2011 - God is closer to us than we are to ourselves
- Christ's teaching is controversial - but true
- Homily for October 23, World Mission Sunday - XXX Sunday in Ordinary Time year A
- Review: the Temeraire series, by Naomi Novik
- Homily for October 7, Our Lady of the Rosary
- Origami creche in the works...
- Long live small businesses!
- A comforting message of forgiveness
Daily Archives: December 30, 2012
The WordPress.com stats helper monkeys prepared a 2012 annual report for this blog. Here’s an excerpt: 4,329 films were submitted to the 2012 Cannes Film Festival. This blog had 24,000 views in 2012. If each view were a film, this … Continue reading
Originally posted on Perpetual Learner:
“When should I take my Christmas decorations down?” A surprising number of people ask Google this question. I got a surprising number of hits on a poll I posted on this topic last year. For…