Top Posts & Pages
- Can rainbows really be signs from God? (poll included at the end)
- Reflections on the Liturgy - blog recommendation
- Homily for August 7, 2011 - God is closer to us than we are to ourselves
- Homily for October 7, Our Lady of the Rosary
- World Origami Days - day 2: Dollar bill Teddy bear
- A comforting message of forgiveness
- Long live small businesses!
- Origami creche in the works...
Daily Archives: December 11, 2012
Originally posted on GoodMorningGloucester:
Ivy on the walls of the Abbey of Solesmes, where I spent two days during my vacation in France. The abbey is located about 2 1/2 hours southwest of Paris. – Fr. Matthew Green