OK, I’ve only ever heard three or four Hanukkah songs, but still, this is great, two years after it went viral. Happy Hanukkah to my Jewish friends!
Top Posts & Pages
- Can rainbows really be signs from God? (poll included at the end)
- Homily for October 7, Our Lady of the Rosary
- Homily for September 29, Memorial of the Archangels Michael, Gabriel and Rafael
- Homily for October 23, World Mission Sunday - XXX Sunday in Ordinary Time year A
- Homily for August 22, 2011, Memorial of the Queenship of Mary
- Homily for October 28, Feast of Sts. Simon and Jude, Apostles and Martyrs
- Homily for October 2, XXVII Sunday in Ordinary Time year A, Respect Life Sunday
- Homily for September 26, Monday of the XXVI week in Ordinary Time, year I
- Review: the Temeraire series, by Naomi Novik
- Origami on the cover of Time Magazine!