Top Posts & Pages
- Can rainbows really be signs from God? (poll included at the end)
- Homily for August 7, 2011 - God is closer to us than we are to ourselves
- Praying for the Legion of Christ's General Chapter
- Review: Zita the Spacegirl
- World Origami Days! - day 1
- Homily for October 7, Our Lady of the Rosary
- Christ's teaching is controversial - but true
- Homily for August 15, 2011, Solemnity of the Assumption of the Blessed Virgin Mary
- Poll: when do you take your Christmas decorations down?
Daily Archives: December 6, 2012
But still not as fun as Candlelight.
OK, I’ve only ever heard three or four Hanukkah songs, but still, this is great, two years after it went viral. Happy Hanukkah to my Jewish friends!
Happy Advent! Here is my homily for today, recorded during the 9:00AM Mass at St. Joachim’s in Rockport. You can hear all of my “homilycasts” by copying this URL: https://advenus.wordpress.com/category/podcast-2/feed/ and adding it to your favorite podcast client software. For instance, … Continue reading