Top Posts & Pages
- Can rainbows really be signs from God? (poll included at the end)
- Homily for the II Sunday of Easter, Divine Mercy Sunday, year B-II
- Review: the Temeraire series, by Naomi Novik
- My current ministry
- I love philosophical cartoons like this one
- God provides...
- Homilycast #226: June 15, Solemnity of the Sacred Heart of Jesus
- About me
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Regret
- Reflections on the Anniversary of the Foundation of the Legionaries of Christ
Daily Archives: December 6, 2012
But still not as fun as Candlelight.
OK, I’ve only ever heard three or four Hanukkah songs, but still, this is great, two years after it went viral. Happy Hanukkah to my Jewish friends!
Happy Advent! Here is my homily for today, recorded during the 9:00AM Mass at St. Joachim’s in Rockport. You can hear all of my “homilycasts” by copying this URL: https://advenus.wordpress.com/category/podcast-2/feed/ and adding it to your favorite podcast client software. For instance, … Continue reading