Top Posts & Pages
- Can rainbows really be signs from God? (poll included at the end)
- Homilycast #245: July 29, XVII Sunday in Ordinary Time, year B
- Book Review - The Lost Hero, by Rick Riordan
- Good Friday: Jesus' hour has come
- Dollar Bill Origami Schooner instructions
- Homily for the II Sunday of Easter, Divine Mercy Sunday, year B-II
- Homily for October 28, Feast of Sts. Simon and Jude, Apostles and Martyrs
- Humility: God's favorite virtue
- Preparing for Holy Week
- Christ's teaching is controversial - but true
Daily Archives: December 6, 2012
But still not as fun as Candlelight.
OK, I’ve only ever heard three or four Hanukkah songs, but still, this is great, two years after it went viral. Happy Hanukkah to my Jewish friends!
Happy Advent! Here is my homily for today, recorded during the 9:00AM Mass at St. Joachim’s in Rockport. You can hear all of my “homilycasts” by copying this URL: https://advenus.wordpress.com/category/podcast-2/feed/ and adding it to your favorite podcast client software. For instance, … Continue reading