Top Posts & Pages
- Can rainbows really be signs from God? (poll included at the end)
- A year in Newburgh... and moving on
- About me and this blog
- Dollar Bill Origami Schooner instructions
- Homily for December 11, III Sunday of Advent, cycle B
- Homily for August 22, 2011, Memorial of the Queenship of Mary
- Homily for July 25, 2011, Feast of St James, Apostle
Daily Archives: December 6, 2012
But still not as fun as Candlelight.
OK, I’ve only ever heard three or four Hanukkah songs, but still, this is great, two years after it went viral. Happy Hanukkah to my Jewish friends!
Happy Advent! Here is my homily for today, recorded during the 9:00AM Mass at St. Joachim’s in Rockport. You can hear all of my “homilycasts” by copying this URL: https://advenus.wordpress.com/category/podcast-2/feed/ and adding it to your favorite podcast client software. For instance, … Continue reading