Top Posts & Pages
- Homilycast #259: September 2, XXII Sunday in Ordinary time, year B
- Can rainbows really be signs from God? (poll included at the end)
- Homily for Thursday, Sept. 8, 2011, Nativity of Mary, “Mother of Grace” celebration
- Homily for October 7, Our Lady of the Rosary
- Homily for August 28, XXII Sunday in Ordinary Time, cycle A
- Homily for October 23, World Mission Sunday - XXX Sunday in Ordinary Time year A
- God knows the secrets of our hearts... and loves us anyway
Daily Archives: December 6, 2012
But still not as fun as Candlelight.
OK, I’ve only ever heard three or four Hanukkah songs, but still, this is great, two years after it went viral. Happy Hanukkah to my Jewish friends!
Happy Advent! Here is my homily for today, recorded during the 9:00AM Mass at St. Joachim’s in Rockport. You can hear all of my “homilycasts” by copying this URL: https://advenus.wordpress.com/category/podcast-2/feed/ and adding it to your favorite podcast client software. For instance, … Continue reading