Top Posts & Pages
- Can rainbows really be signs from God? (poll included at the end)
- About me and this blog
- Homily for May 26, Pentecost Sunday
- Homilycast #325: Friday of the third week of Lent
- Homily for Nov. 11, Friday of the XXXII week in Ordinary Time, Memorial of St. Martin of Tours, Veteran's Day
- Prayer, reflection and origami
- Homily for July 25, 2011, Feast of St James, Apostle
- Homily for October 7, Our Lady of the Rosary
- Homily for the II Sunday of Easter, Divine Mercy Sunday, year B-II
Daily Archives: December 6, 2012
But still not as fun as Candlelight.
OK, I’ve only ever heard three or four Hanukkah songs, but still, this is great, two years after it went viral. Happy Hanukkah to my Jewish friends!
Happy Advent! Here is my homily for today, recorded during the 9:00AM Mass at St. Joachim’s in Rockport. You can hear all of my “homilycasts” by copying this URL: https://advenus.wordpress.com/category/podcast-2/feed/ and adding it to your favorite podcast client software. For instance, … Continue reading