Top Posts & Pages
- Can rainbows really be signs from God? (poll included at the end)
- Review: the Temeraire series, by Naomi Novik
- Prayer, reflection and origami
- Homily for October 7, Our Lady of the Rosary
- Humility: God's favorite virtue
- The world is always turning towards the morning
- Glowing Rocks and Dazzling Minerals
- Homily for Nov. 11, Friday of the XXXII week in Ordinary Time, Memorial of St. Martin of Tours, Veteran's Day
- Homilycast #277: November 4, the XXXI Sunday in Ordinary time, year B
- World Origami Days - day 2: Dollar bill Teddy bear
Daily Archives: December 6, 2012
But still not as fun as Candlelight.
OK, I’ve only ever heard three or four Hanukkah songs, but still, this is great, two years after it went viral. Happy Hanukkah to my Jewish friends!
Happy Advent! Here is my homily for today, recorded during the 9:00AM Mass at St. Joachim’s in Rockport. You can hear all of my “homilycasts” by copying this URL: https://advenus.wordpress.com/category/podcast-2/feed/ and adding it to your favorite podcast client software. For instance, … Continue reading