Top Posts & Pages
- Can rainbows really be signs from God? (poll included at the end)
- Reflections on the Liturgy - blog recommendation
- Homily for October 23, World Mission Sunday - XXX Sunday in Ordinary Time year A
- World Origami Days! - day 1
- Christ's teaching is controversial - but true
- Homily for August 22, 2011, Memorial of the Queenship of Mary
- Review: the Temeraire series, by Naomi Novik
- Fr. Z’s 20 Tips For Making A Good Confession
Daily Archives: December 6, 2012
But still not as fun as Candlelight.
OK, I’ve only ever heard three or four Hanukkah songs, but still, this is great, two years after it went viral. Happy Hanukkah to my Jewish friends!
Happy Advent! Here is my homily for today, recorded during the 9:00AM Mass at St. Joachim’s in Rockport. You can hear all of my “homilycasts” by copying this URL: https://advenus.wordpress.com/category/podcast-2/feed/ and adding it to your favorite podcast client software. For instance, … Continue reading