Top Posts & Pages
- Can rainbows really be signs from God? (poll included at the end)
- Reflections on the Liturgy - blog recommendation
- About me and this blog
- Homily for October 23, World Mission Sunday - XXX Sunday in Ordinary Time year A
- Christ came to us, and we must go to others
- Glowing Rocks and Dazzling Minerals
- Christ's teaching is controversial - but true
- World Origami Days! - day 1
- Homily for January 6, Friday of Christmas before Epiphany
Daily Archives: December 6, 2012
But still not as fun as Candlelight.
OK, I’ve only ever heard three or four Hanukkah songs, but still, this is great, two years after it went viral. Happy Hanukkah to my Jewish friends!
Happy Advent! Here is my homily for today, recorded during the 9:00AM Mass at St. Joachim’s in Rockport. You can hear all of my “homilycasts” by copying this URL: https://advenus.wordpress.com/category/podcast-2/feed/ and adding it to your favorite podcast client software. For instance, … Continue reading