Top Posts & Pages
- Can rainbows really be signs from God? (poll included at the end)
- Homily for October 7, Our Lady of the Rosary
- Homily for the Feast of the Holy Family
- Homilycast #226: June 15, Solemnity of the Sacred Heart of Jesus
- Homily for January 6, Friday of Christmas before Epiphany
- Homily for October 23, World Mission Sunday - XXX Sunday in Ordinary Time year A
- Review: the Temeraire series, by Naomi Novik
- Homilia em português para 25 de setembro, XXVI domingo de tempo ordinário, ano A
- Homily for November 27, I Sunday of Advent, cycle B
Daily Archives: December 6, 2012
But still not as fun as Candlelight.
OK, I’ve only ever heard three or four Hanukkah songs, but still, this is great, two years after it went viral. Happy Hanukkah to my Jewish friends!
Happy Advent! Here is my homily for today, recorded during the 9:00AM Mass at St. Joachim’s in Rockport. You can hear all of my “homilycasts” by copying this URL: https://advenus.wordpress.com/category/podcast-2/feed/ and adding it to your favorite podcast client software. For instance, … Continue reading