Top Posts & Pages
- Can rainbows really be signs from God? (poll included at the end)
- Homily for October 7, Our Lady of the Rosary
- Homily for October 23, World Mission Sunday - XXX Sunday in Ordinary Time year A
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Regret
- Origami creche in the works...
- Review: the Temeraire series, by Naomi Novik
- Christ came to us, and we must go to others
- Homily for July 22, XVI Sunday in Ordinary Time, year B
- Homily for January 1, 2012 - Solemnity of Mary, Mother of God
- Homily for September 18, 2011, the XXV Sunday in Ordinary Time, year A
Daily Archives: December 6, 2012
But still not as fun as Candlelight.
OK, I’ve only ever heard three or four Hanukkah songs, but still, this is great, two years after it went viral. Happy Hanukkah to my Jewish friends!
Happy Advent! Here is my homily for today, recorded during the 9:00AM Mass at St. Joachim’s in Rockport. You can hear all of my “homilycasts” by copying this URL: https://advenus.wordpress.com/category/podcast-2/feed/ and adding it to your favorite podcast client software. For instance, … Continue reading