Top Posts & Pages
- Can rainbows really be signs from God? (poll included at the end)
- Homily for October 7, Our Lady of the Rosary
- Homily for September 29, Memorial of the Archangels Michael, Gabriel and Rafael
- Becoming spiritually childlike, à la St. Thérèse
- Homily for October 23, World Mission Sunday - XXX Sunday in Ordinary Time year A
- Homily for September 30, Friday of the XXVI week in Ordinary Time, Memorial of St. Jerome
- Review: the Temeraire series, by Naomi Novik
- Christ's teaching is controversial - but true
- Homily for August 22, 2011, Memorial of the Queenship of Mary
- Homilycast #127: Homily for October 7, 2011, Memorial of Our Lady of the Rosary
Daily Archives: December 6, 2012
But still not as fun as Candlelight.
OK, I’ve only ever heard three or four Hanukkah songs, but still, this is great, two years after it went viral. Happy Hanukkah to my Jewish friends!
Happy Advent! Here is my homily for today, recorded during the 9:00AM Mass at St. Joachim’s in Rockport. You can hear all of my “homilycasts” by copying this URL: https://advenus.wordpress.com/category/podcast-2/feed/ and adding it to your favorite podcast client software. For instance, … Continue reading