Top Posts & Pages
- Can rainbows really be signs from God? (poll included at the end)
- Homily for the II Sunday of Easter, Divine Mercy Sunday, year B-II
- Homilycast #198: April 1, Palm Sunday (year B)
- Cardinal Seán O'Malley's Homily for Feb. 12, VI Sunday of Ordinary Time
- World Origami Days - day 2: Dollar bill Teddy bear
- Life lessons I need to keep remembering...
- A quick thought about Mariology
- God, the Just Judge (Homily for July 17, Extraordinary Form of the Latin Rite)
- Dollar Bill Origami Schooner instructions
- Homilycast #245: July 29, XVII Sunday in Ordinary Time, year B
Daily Archives: December 6, 2012
But still not as fun as Candlelight.
OK, I’ve only ever heard three or four Hanukkah songs, but still, this is great, two years after it went viral. Happy Hanukkah to my Jewish friends!
Happy Advent! Here is my homily for today, recorded during the 9:00AM Mass at St. Joachim’s in Rockport. You can hear all of my “homilycasts” by copying this URL: https://advenus.wordpress.com/category/podcast-2/feed/ and adding it to your favorite podcast client software. For instance, … Continue reading