Top Posts & Pages
- Can rainbows really be signs from God? (poll included at the end)
- "Greasy Pole, the Musical" photos
- World Origami Days - day 2: Dollar bill Teddy bear
- Dollar Bill Origami Schooner instructions
- Lessons from the Holy Family
- Homily for July 22, XVI Sunday in Ordinary Time, year B
- World Origami Days! - day 1
- Glowing Rocks and Dazzling Minerals
- Homilycast #306: January 18, Friday of the I week in Ordinary Time, year II
- Homily for August 7, 2011 - God is closer to us than we are to ourselves
Daily Archives: December 6, 2012
But still not as fun as Candlelight.
OK, I’ve only ever heard three or four Hanukkah songs, but still, this is great, two years after it went viral. Happy Hanukkah to my Jewish friends!
Happy Advent! Here is my homily for today, recorded during the 9:00AM Mass at St. Joachim’s in Rockport. You can hear all of my “homilycasts” by copying this URL: https://advenus.wordpress.com/category/podcast-2/feed/ and adding it to your favorite podcast client software. For instance, … Continue reading