Top Posts & Pages
- Homilycast #287: December 2, First Sunday of Advent
- Can rainbows really be signs from God? (poll included at the end)
- 5 Tips for Living Advent
- Homily for July 25, 2011, Feast of St James, Apostle
- Good Advent music on the way
- Poll: when do you take your Christmas decorations down?
- About me and this blog
- Christ's teaching is controversial - but true
- Homilycast #290: December 9, Sunday of the II Week of Advent, year C
- Glowing Rocks and Dazzling Minerals
Daily Archives: December 6, 2012
But still not as fun as Candlelight.
OK, I’ve only ever heard three or four Hanukkah songs, but still, this is great, two years after it went viral. Happy Hanukkah to my Jewish friends!
Happy Advent! Here is my homily for today, recorded during the 9:00AM Mass at St. Joachim’s in Rockport. You can hear all of my “homilycasts” by copying this URL: https://advenus.wordpress.com/category/podcast-2/feed/ and adding it to your favorite podcast client software. For instance, … Continue reading