Top Posts & Pages
- An Advent playlist
- The Deaconess Drama: Waiting for the Pope
- Reflections on the Liturgy - blog recommendation
- Pray for Paris... or not? Can prayer help?
- It's election time! Can either party claim Jesus would be on their side?
- 5 Tips for Living Advent
- A quick thought about Mariology
- Movie review: Interstellar
- Life lessons I need to keep remembering...
- God is Good (and so is vacation)!
Daily Archives: November 29, 2012
Yes, that’s The Hobbit in Latin on my side table! (next to my plasma globe “palantir” and my plush Peter Pettigrew rat from the Wizarding World of Harry Potter…) It was a great surprise in my mail today. I can’t wait … Continue reading
Here is my homily for today, recorded during the 9:00AM Mass at St. Joachim’s in Rockport. You can hear all of my “homilycasts” by copying this URL: https://advenus.wordpress.com/category/podcast-2/feed/ and adding it to your favorite podcast client software. For instance, in … Continue reading
Originally posted on Good Morning Gloucester:
In Brown’s Mall, there is now a new cozy restaurant, the Cape Ann Diner (7 Pleasant Street)! They are currently open 7-2PM, Monday-Saturday (closed on Sunday). There aren’t big signs outside yet, but they sometimes…