Top Posts & Pages
- Can rainbows really be signs from God? (poll included at the end)
- Glowing Rocks and Dazzling Minerals
- About me and this blog
- St Patrick
- God provides...
- World Origami Days - day 2: Dollar bill Teddy bear
- The Nativity of the Blessed Virgin Mary
- Special podcast: Fr. John Kiley's talk at our Holy Family Parish meeting
- Homilycast #168: Homily for January 13, 2012, Friday of the I week in O.T., year II
- Long live small businesses!
Daily Archives: November 26, 2012
Originally posted on Bridges and Tangents:
Most of us deal with the little things first. We check texts and emails; we try to respond to the urgent requests others send us; we set about tidying up, clearing the decks, in…