Top Posts & Pages
- An Advent playlist
- The Deaconess Drama: Waiting for the Pope
- Reflections on the Liturgy - blog recommendation
- Pray for Paris... or not? Can prayer help?
- It's election time! Can either party claim Jesus would be on their side?
- 5 Tips for Living Advent
- A quick thought about Mariology
- Movie review: Interstellar
- Life lessons I need to keep remembering...
- God is Good (and so is vacation)!
Daily Archives: November 22, 2012
Originally posted on Good Morning Gloucester:
Two perspectives on an origami turkey, which I folded following the instructions in “Genuine Origami” by Jun Maekawa. The background is a painting by local artist Kathleen Miller. – Fr. Matthew Green
A few weeks ago, I attended a prayer and fellowship meeting of our local “cursillistas” (people who have participated in a “Cursillo” weekend retreat). Since it was a November meeting, the theme was “thanksgiving”. We took turns sharing something for … Continue reading