Top Posts & Pages
- Pray for Paris... or not? Can prayer help?
- Can rainbows really be signs from God? (poll included at the end)
- 5 Tips for Living Advent
- World Origami days: #17 - I'm Dreaming of an Origami Christmas
- Homilycast #290: December 9, Sunday of the II Week of Advent, year C
- Homilycast #287: December 2, First Sunday of Advent
- Origami Manger Scene almost done...
- About me and this blog
- Reflection on the readings for the XVI Sunday in Ordinary Time, C
- Review: the Temeraire series, by Naomi Novik
Daily Archives: November 22, 2012
Originally posted on GoodMorningGloucester:
Two perspectives on an origami turkey, which I folded following the instructions in “Genuine Origami” by Jun Maekawa. The background is a painting by local artist Kathleen Miller. – Fr. Matthew Green
A few weeks ago, I attended a prayer and fellowship meeting of our local “cursillistas” (people who have participated in a “Cursillo” weekend retreat). Since it was a November meeting, the theme was “thanksgiving”. We took turns sharing something for … Continue reading