Top Posts & Pages
- Can rainbows really be signs from God? (poll included at the end)
- I'm taking a year off starting in June, but staying in Gloucester
- About me and this blog
- A year since I left... and no regrets.
- A Guide for Making Your Lenten Resolution
- Renewal of the Legion and Regnum Christi?
- Parish Mission Podcast, Part 1
- Reflections on the Anniversary of the Foundation of the Legionaries of Christ
- Homily for August 7, 2011 - God is closer to us than we are to ourselves
- Way of the Cross, in downloadable audio format
Daily Archives: November 17, 2012
Originally posted on GoodMorningGloucester:
As I mentioned yesterday, there is a Christmas Fair fundraiser today at Holy Family Parish, being held in the parish hall at St. Ann’s Church on Pleasant Street. The tables are overflowing with items for sale…