Join 2,805 other subscribers
Sites and Blogs I Follow
Top Posts & Pages
- An Advent playlist
- The Deaconess Drama: Waiting for the Pope
- Reflections on the Liturgy - blog recommendation
- Pray for Paris... or not? Can prayer help?
- It's election time! Can either party claim Jesus would be on their side?
- 5 Tips for Living Advent
- A quick thought about Mariology
- Movie review: Interstellar
- Life lessons I need to keep remembering...
- God is Good (and so is vacation)!
Daily Archives: November 13, 2012
Originally posted on Good Morning Gloucester:
Practically since I arrived in Gloucester, people have been telling me I have to try breakfast at George’s (178 Washington Street). For one reason or another, I had not made it until this past…
Posted in Uncategorized Leave a comment