Top Posts & Pages
- Can rainbows really be signs from God? (poll included at the end)
- Reflections on the Liturgy - blog recommendation
- Homily for August 7, 2011 - God is closer to us than we are to ourselves
- World Origami Days - day 2: Dollar bill Teddy bear
- Long live small businesses!
- A comforting message of forgiveness
- Origami creche in the works...
Daily Archives: November 12, 2012
Here is my homily for today, recorded during the 9:00AM Mass at St. Ann’s in Gloucester. You can hear all of my “homilycasts” by copying this URL: https://advenus.wordpress.com/category/podcast-2/feed/ and adding it to your favorite podcast client software. For instance, in … Continue reading
Originally posted on GoodMorningGloucester:
Kathy Chapman Video- Klezwoods, Gloucester, MA November 2012 I made it to the Temple Ahavat Achim (just around the block from where I live) on Saturday for their “Café Shalom”. I am so glad I did…