Top Posts & Pages
- Can rainbows really be signs from God? (poll included at the end)
- I'm taking a year off starting in June, but staying in Gloucester
- About me and this blog
- A year since I left... and no regrets.
- A Guide for Making Your Lenten Resolution
- Renewal of the Legion and Regnum Christi?
- Parish Mission Podcast, Part 1
- Reflections on the Anniversary of the Foundation of the Legionaries of Christ
- Homily for August 7, 2011 - God is closer to us than we are to ourselves
- Way of the Cross, in downloadable audio format
Daily Archives: November 4, 2012
Originally posted on GoodMorningGloucester:
More scrumptiousness from my recent vacation in Paris… the Eiffel Tower at night. No tripod, zero retouching. Have I mentioned how much I love this camera? – Fr. Matthew Green
Here is my homily for today, recorded during the 8:00AM Mass at St. Ann’s in Gloucester. You can hear all of my “homilycasts” by copying this URL: https://advenus.wordpress.com/category/podcast-2/feed/ and adding it to your favorite podcast client software. For instance, in … Continue reading