Top Posts & Pages
- An Advent playlist
- The Deaconess Drama: Waiting for the Pope
- Reflections on the Liturgy - blog recommendation
- Pray for Paris... or not? Can prayer help?
- It's election time! Can either party claim Jesus would be on their side?
- 5 Tips for Living Advent
- A quick thought about Mariology
- Movie review: Interstellar
- Life lessons I need to keep remembering...
- God is Good (and so is vacation)!
Daily Archives: November 4, 2012
Originally posted on Good Morning Gloucester:
More scrumptiousness from my recent vacation in Paris… the Eiffel Tower at night. No tripod, zero retouching. Have I mentioned how much I love this camera? – Fr. Matthew Green
Here is my homily for today, recorded during the 8:00AM Mass at St. Ann’s in Gloucester. You can hear all of my “homilycasts” by copying this URL: https://advenus.wordpress.com/category/podcast-2/feed/ and adding it to your favorite podcast client software. For instance, in … Continue reading