Top Posts & Pages
- An Advent playlist
- The Deaconess Drama: Waiting for the Pope
- Reflections on the Liturgy - blog recommendation
- Pray for Paris... or not? Can prayer help?
- It's election time! Can either party claim Jesus would be on their side?
- 5 Tips for Living Advent
- A quick thought about Mariology
- Movie review: Interstellar
- Life lessons I need to keep remembering...
- God is Good (and so is vacation)!
Daily Archives: October 31, 2012
Originally posted on Good Morning Gloucester:
Another gargoyle shot from Notre Dame in Paris. Possibly my best photo from all this vacation. Shot at max telephoto without a tripod, thanks to the great low-light capabilities of my new Sony a65…