I’ve been mostly staying indoors for over a week to get over a cold, so I don’t have many new photos of Gloucester itself ready to post. So, these are not photos of Gloucester, but they are still relevant because they are photos by a Gloucester photographer – i.e., a few of photos from my vacation in New York.
Top Posts & Pages
- Can rainbows really be signs from God? (poll included at the end)
- Homily for September 29, Memorial of the Archangels Michael, Gabriel and Rafael
- Homily for October 7, Our Lady of the Rosary
- Life lessons I need to keep remembering...
- Homily for September 30, Friday of the XXVI week in Ordinary Time, Memorial of St. Jerome
- Homily for October 23, World Mission Sunday - XXX Sunday in Ordinary Time year A
- Book Review - The Lost Hero, by Rick Riordan
- Homilycast #122: Homily for September 29, 2011, Feast of the Archangels
- Homily for August 22, 2011, Memorial of the Queenship of Mary
- Prayer, reflection and origami