Join 2,805 other subscribers
Sites and Blogs I Follow
Top Posts & Pages
- An Advent playlist
- The Deaconess Drama: Waiting for the Pope
- Reflections on the Liturgy - blog recommendation
- Pray for Paris... or not? Can prayer help?
- It's election time! Can either party claim Jesus would be on their side?
- 5 Tips for Living Advent
- A quick thought about Mariology
- Movie review: Interstellar
- Life lessons I need to keep remembering...
- God is Good (and so is vacation)!
Daily Archives: September 2, 2012
Homily for Sept. 2, XXII Sunday of Ordinary Time, year B
The readings can be found here. This is similar to what I said in my podcast, but not quite identical. Here in America, the themes of obedience, authority, and personal responsibility can be somewhat controversial. How much authority should the … Continue reading
Posted in Homilies Tagged 22nd Sunday, homily, obedience, ordinary time, postaday, Roman Catholic, sermon, XXII Sunday 1 Comment
Originally posted on Good Morning Gloucester:
This first shot is actually from Thursday evening, several hours before the precise full moon: On Friday night, the “blue moon” put on a real show, playing hide-and-seek through the clouds: Click here to…
Posted in Uncategorized 1 Comment