This was a free concert at the Cape Ann Museum, last Friday at 4PM. It was originally planned to be outdoors, but due to the threat of rain, it was held indoors. It was great! At the end I bought one of the CDs he was selling: “Live Souls”. His CDs can be bought on his website or at stores, such as Gloucester Music on eastern Main Street.
Top Posts & Pages
- An Advent playlist
- The Deaconess Drama: Waiting for the Pope
- Reflections on the Liturgy - blog recommendation
- Pray for Paris... or not? Can prayer help?
- It's election time! Can either party claim Jesus would be on their side?
- 5 Tips for Living Advent
- A quick thought about Mariology
- Movie review: Interstellar
- Life lessons I need to keep remembering...
- God is Good (and so is vacation)!