This was a free concert at the Cape Ann Museum, last Friday at 4PM. It was originally planned to be outdoors, but due to the threat of rain, it was held indoors. It was great! At the end I bought one of the CDs he was selling: “Live Souls”. His CDs can be bought on his website or at stores, such as Gloucester Music on eastern Main Street.
Top Posts & Pages
- Can rainbows really be signs from God? (poll included at the end)
- 5 Tips for Living Advent
- Glowing Rocks and Dazzling Minerals
- Homily for November 6, XXXII Sunday in Ordinary Time year A
- Homily for January 1, 2012 - Solemnity of Mary, Mother of God
- Praying for the Legion of Christ's General Chapter
- Life lessons I need to keep remembering...
- A comforting message of forgiveness