This was a free concert at the Cape Ann Museum, last Friday at 4PM. It was originally planned to be outdoors, but due to the threat of rain, it was held indoors. It was great! At the end I bought one of the CDs he was selling: “Live Souls”. His CDs can be bought on his website or at stores, such as Gloucester Music on eastern Main Street.
Top Posts & Pages
- Can rainbows really be signs from God? (poll included at the end)
- Homily for September 29, Memorial of the Archangels Michael, Gabriel and Rafael
- Homily for October 7, Our Lady of the Rosary
- Life lessons I need to keep remembering...
- Homily for September 30, Friday of the XXVI week in Ordinary Time, Memorial of St. Jerome
- Homily for October 23, World Mission Sunday - XXX Sunday in Ordinary Time year A
- Book Review - The Lost Hero, by Rick Riordan
- Homilycast #122: Homily for September 29, 2011, Feast of the Archangels
- Homily for August 22, 2011, Memorial of the Queenship of Mary
- Prayer, reflection and origami