I finished adjusting and uploading my photos of “Greasy Pole, The Musical”, a show currently on it’s last weekend in “The Annie” theater this year. It’s a fiction, but inspired in facts and real stories about the annual Greasy Pole competition, held during the St. Peter’s Fiesta. The show is fun and well-done. Although the story is fictional, it includes tidbits of true stories. For instance, it was interesting to learn the origin of the costumes and drag worn by some of the men who walk the pole (the names are changed for the stage, but the basic idea is true).
Top Posts & Pages
- Can rainbows really be signs from God? (poll included at the end)
- 5 Tips for Living Advent
- Glowing Rocks and Dazzling Minerals
- Homily for November 6, XXXII Sunday in Ordinary Time year A
- Homily for January 1, 2012 - Solemnity of Mary, Mother of God
- Praying for the Legion of Christ's General Chapter
- Life lessons I need to keep remembering...
- A comforting message of forgiveness